WHY CHOOSE THE WORDPRESS GUY…
- WordPress Expert – I’ve been doing WordPress from the beginning, way back to 2003.
- I do custom design, build and development.
- Responsive, mobile friendly sites.
- I do WordPress theme modifications.
- Expert in CSS, HTML and PHP.
- I do site migrations – host to host.
- I do plugin build, installation, configuration and modification.
- Initial consultations are free.
- Project or hourly billing.
- 24/7 availability by phone, text, email and ticket system.
- I do all work – nothing is ever “farmed out”.
- Google AdSense Implementation and Monitoring.
- I do Payment Gateway Implementations.
- I do File Conversions.
- I do Custom Forms with Reporting and Monitoring.
- WordPress Multi-sites.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Complete Hosting Solutions – Shared, VPS, Cloud and Dedicated.
- CDN (Content Delivery Network) Solutions – Video, Audio and Document.
- Site Specialties – Business/Corporate, Blog, Ecommerce, Podcast, Gallery, Video, Audio, Government, Non-Profit, Classified, Directory, Membership, Multi-Lingual, Multi-User.
- Complete SEO Services.
- Social Networks Integration/API – Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
- Site Analytics Servives – Google and Piwik.
- Site Migrations – Host to Host.
- Site Maintenance Agreements.
- Site Security.
- Malware, Badware Discovery and Removal.
- Site Optimization and Speed Enhancement.
- I do Site Monification.
- I do File Enhancements – Images, Documents, Videos, etc.
- I Build Affiliate Networks.
- Membership sites, monitazation.
- References – Of course!
By default, the Divi Theme Blog Grid is limited to three columns. Bummer. Let's add another for this look:This is easy with a minor theme tweak and the addition of a CSS Snippet.Firstly, assuming you are in the Blog Module and have selected Grid for your...
Visit – THE SITE HOSTING CO.
GOOGLE SEARCH TIPS
In order to reserve a domain name, you must register it with an ICANN-accredited registrar or their resellers. (ICANN is The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers). The registrar will check if the domain name is available and create a mandatory WhoIs...