WHAT’S TRENDING – WHAT’S HOT
Trends, fads, mania – whatever the latest, comes and goes by the minute. What’s hot here in the States may share little notice elsewhere around the globe. If you’re an advertiser, marketer or news blogger, staying on top of what’s trending and hot is no small feat. Sure, there’s Facebook and Twitter, but here I’ll give you some resources to further ease the chore.
The above updates hourly. To get your own free trending site widget, visit: Google Trends.
TRENDING SITES RESOURCE LINKS:
- Buzzfeed – Trending, curated posts from the site’s editorial staff. Wide range of news topics.
- Buzzsumo – Determine what kind of content has done well in the past year per whatever specific topic.
- Hacker News – Targeted towards those whose beat is in technology or startups.
- Hubspot Topic Generator – Don’t know what to write but have some ideas? Hubspot can help.
- Portent – Enter your subject and get a catchy title.
- Reddit – Great site for discovering trending content.
- Quora – Aggregated content by subject uploaded by the knowledgeable.
- What’s Trending – Trending stories from around the Internet.
Looking for more hot sites? Download a copy of my “Big Ol’ List”. It’s free.